'Til Death - Design Team Mondays!
This skull was so fun to play with and I ended up making several colors until I decided on this version using Distress Oxides in Hickory Smoke, Antique Linen and Black Soot. After stamping and die cutting them I focused on coloring the floral arrangement.
I stamped the flowers with Copic friendly ink and started coloring with the following blends: RV 91, RV 11, RV 32, RV 34, RV 66 and RV 69. I added sparkle pen as well to give them a little shine and then die cut them out.
I found some fun Halloween paper in my stash and add the skulls and flowers with foam adhesive.
I used the 'Til Death die and cut it several times in black cardstock and added a top silver layer to finish off my card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.